Wed Oct 3 2018 to Wed Dec 12
SUSTAINABILITY NETWORK FALL 2018 ECONOMIC LITERACY WORKSHOP SERIES: SIX AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY IN OCTOBER, NOVEMBER AND EARLY DECEMBER AT CSI-SPADINA IN TORONTO.
The training program consists of workshops that will build ENGO capacity by increasing knowledge and understanding of economic concepts and their role in supporting a green economy. The training takes a case-based approach to address key economic concepts, their assumptions, key measures and gaps, and their strengths and limitations.
• October 3, 2018 – Assessing the strengths and limits of markets
• October 17, 2018 – Valuing unpriced environmental benefits and damages
• October 31, 2018 – Rewarding Pro-Environmental Behaviour
• November 14, 2018 – Reconciling Trade-Offs to inform public decisions
• November 28, 2018 – (Re)defining Economic Progress and Sustainability
• December 12, 2018 – Reorienting the Economy for the 21st Century
For more information and registration ($250) visit:
Location: CSI-Spadina, Toronto,
Region: Halton, Hamilton, Niagara
Contact Info: Paul Bubelis firstname.lastname@example.org www.sustainabilitynetwork.ca